Thursday, January 26, 2012

Many things happen when you have a close brush with death.  For me the thing that was foremost was to be thankful for all the wonderful blessings I have in my life.  A close second was the realization that life is short and you have to go out and make things happen.  Something I have dreamed about for as long as I can remember is going to Paris.  
So Steve and I decided for our 5 year wedding anniversary/ 28th & 32nd Birthdays/ Steve Graduation present; we are taking a trip to Paris.  We are looking at eleven days in late April 2013 so I am starting to plan now.  This blog is the process of researching and booking everything as well as a handy-dandy part for any contribution our loving friends and family may like to make.  Starting now (January 2012) we kindly ask instead of presents for birthdays and Christmas for the next two years you donate to this trip.  Every little bit helps and we appreciate your help in advance!

The Goal:

Flight and Hotel $3000 Canadian
Spending Money $2000

The Breakdown
Flights ($900ea)
Hotel ($1200)
Transport i.e Metro+ Bus Tour ($150)
Food ($
Attractions ($

No comments:

Post a Comment